'Symptoms of Inner Peace' by Saskia Davis
1) A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
2) An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3) A loss of interest in judging other people.
4) A loss of interest in judging self.
5) A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
6) A loss of interest in conflict.
7) A loss of ability to worry.
8) Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9) Contented feelings of connectedness with others & nature.
10) Frequent attacks of smiling.
11) An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
12) An increased susceptibility to love extendedby others and the uncontrollable urge to extend it.