♡ Brought to you by Darling Niki! ♡

May your world be surrounded in peace, your heart filled with love, and your thoughts a fountain of wisdom.

LET'S GET TO THE POINT...

Besides my story that I shared earlier, you may be wondering why I have this blog at all. In this blog, I share what I've learned on my journey to becoming a certified health and wellness coach through my studies in nutrition school as well as information supported by extensive medical research. 'HEALTH, HAPPINESS & HOTTNESS' isn't just about health and nutrition, its also about fashion, relationships, beauty, and well, life in general! With this blog, I'm able to explore my passions: health and nutrition and helping others. There's a reason why "to health, happiness and hottness" is my favorite toast - its what life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment